 Constellation: Cyg
 Data: -- mag   size 17'*13'
 Position: RA :20h12m0  DEC :+38°21'

Crescent nebulae- one of the bright objects in cygnus (still often misinterprated
as a SNR). [OIII] Filter is very useful to see the big oval nebulae. First I saw
only the typical "epsilon"- shape with the bright knots at itīs southern side.
Some darklanes are in the bright NW area. Difficult for me was the detection of
the whole(!) middle "string" (of the epsilon) from NW to opposite part. This
string cuts the nebulae in two parts.

Follow-Ups: References: