[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) NGC253

Thanks for sharing your observations of the Monster of Sculptor, Barbara! I plan
to get them into our IAAC Archive pretty quick. :) It is amazing the difference
a mere 10 degrees or so in culmination altitude can make... I've gotten a
similar thrill observing NGC 253 with even my little 5" f/5 from Long Key FL!
For folks stuck in the Temperate North, though, it is a very rare night when
this or some of the other Chestnuts of the Deep South are really well seen.

Clear skies all!
Lew

Follow-Ups: References: