[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Planetary Nebula Search Engine

Tom:

    Is there possibly a typo in the address you supplied below?  I'm VERY
interested in planetary nebulae, and when I tried to reach the site, I got
this error message:

"Not Found

The requested URL /~taji/pn/search was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.6 Server at www.astr.tohoku.ac.jp Port 80"

Mike Lynch
Frankfort  KY  USA