[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Antares/Mars Conjunction - Inst: Visioner 80 mm Short Tube Refractor

G'Day Everyone

The view of Mars and Antares together is a beautiful site. You can easliy see where Antares gets it's name
Antares means " The rival of Mars". Something that it lives up to.
Clear skies
Andrew Murrell