[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M39, Epsilon Lyrae, Delta Lyrae, M57(unsuccessful), the Coathanger, Deneb, NGC 7000 (North American Nebula) (unsuccessful) - Inst: 10x50 binoculars

Erhan A. Ozturk schrieb:

> M57: Between Beta and Gamma Lyrae, a few very faint stars are seen.
> Maybe one of them is M57 but unfortunately, this observing session
> was not a planned one so I haven't brought a detailed map with me.

Hi Erhan!

Few weeks ago I saw M 57 with a friends 10x50 Bino. I used two 2" O[III] Filters
fixed in front if the objective lenses of the Bino. So M57 is easy to see. Try
the other showpieces like Veil Nebulae, North America or NGC 281 using filters.
I was so impressed that I didnīt use my 20incher :->

Jens from Germany

Follow-Ups: References: