[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Obj: M39, Epsilon Lyrae, Delta Lyrae, M57(unsuccessful), the Coathanger, Deneb, NGC 7000 (North American Nebula) (unsuccessful) - Inst: 10x50 binoculars

Jens

I've seen both M27 and M57 using unfiltered 10 X 50's. The trick is, as Dave
says, you need nice and dark skies. The other trick is that your eyes  need
to be completely dark-adapted.

Penny

Follow-Ups: References: