[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 1535 - Inst: 40" f/5 dob

Mark, thanks for submitting your report. But I'm amazed that even in
a 40" scope, this PN showed no structure whatsoever! I've thought I
could log SOME details within the twin-ring nebula using just a 17".
Perhaps the effects of truly poor seeing can be blamed for this? Or
were there irregularities/features you saw but didn't log or sketch?

Also, I've heard some report a reddish hue in this object: but again
though, this large-scope log leads me to question those reports!

Thanks again for a very interesting contribution, Mark!

Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: