[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: The Fetus Nebula - NGC 7008 - Inst: 22" f/4.1, Dob

Ok, we're missing the point here. Degeneration of a language/proper spelling,
et al (hey, there's my Latin)... is taking away from the absolute beauty and
intricacy of this wonderful Planetary. Go out, observe this object in Cygnus
while you still can this year, and you can spell it any way you want. Didn't
mean to cause such a stir, sorry. E
--
Eric Honeycutt (aka: "Starman" on sciastro)

President/Owner AgroLawn, Inc. - Lone Astronomer Extraordinaire

Angier, NC 27501

AgroLawn's Home Page: http://www.greener-america.com

Eric's Home Page: http://www.mindspring.com/~pleiades7/eric.htm