[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) The SMC

G'day Thomas
Thank you
I will include some of the brighter objects in the LMC eventually in a
separate site
I have had a number of similar requests. I just need a little time it's a
BIG galaxy
As for including an image of the different atlases I will look into it.
There may be some copyright issues that may hinder a little.
The Herald Bobroff Astroatlas authors have kindly allowed me to
include a series of maps taken for their atlas to enhance the site.
As always I'm looking for observations of the cloud or any images
that any readers of netastrocatalog may have.
Clear skies to all
Andrew Murrell
More observations soon when the weather gets clear.
Why oh why does it get cloudy toward new moon?