[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) LIST ADMIN OUT OF TOWN: 22 Dec - 01 Jan

Tomorrow night once again, I'll be selfishly abandoning my responsibilities for
these lists, and frittering my time away with family and friends in Florida!

Though I do this without shame, I will try to log on from time to time to check
that the lists are running smoothly: so if you have ANY problems which our able
"List Elves" and "Co-Santas" can't resolve in my absence, PLEASE BE PATIENT - I
will resolve them as soon as I can recover from the Egg Nog.

NOTE that the Web sites for unsubscribing are NOT currently working, thanks to a
security "fix" at my ISP, TIAC. So if you wish to remove or replace yourself on
a list, please follow the explicit instructions for doing so VIA EMAIL.

Clear skies to everyone, and have a wonderful Holiday!
--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com