[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) NGC 4298/4302 - next special file of Ciel Extreme

Hi to all,

Next Ciel Extreme's (http://www.astrosurf.org/cielextreme) special file
will be published in early April 2000 (example on M99 at:
http://www.astrosurf.org/cielextreme/page185F.html).

Its target will be the interacting galaxies NGC 4298 & 4302 in Coma
(12h21m, +14°37'), an interesting pair for all instruments.

This file will focus on historical or astrophysical background of these
galaxies, and I am interested in any observation (written description,
drawing, photos, ccd images) you may provide of this object.

In order to achieve the best possible result, our deadline is early March.
A web page of this file will be accessible for all who joins the hunt :-)

Thanks in advance and clear skies, yann.

Yann Pothier
11 impasse Canart, 75012 PARIS, FRANCE
yann.pothier@fnac.net
http://www.astrosurf.org/cielextreme