[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) The Deep Sky

Lew Gramer recently announced that quarterly "The Deep Sky" was printed. It
is the new National Deep Sky Observers Society magazine to replace a smaller
publication called "Betelgeuse" which ran from 1976 to 1999. I have received
some inquiries and wanted to let everyone know that I am mailing issues out
to subscribers and anyone curious to see what it is all about. Drop me an
e-mail and I'll get it in your hands - do not reply to the list! This is a
resource for deep sky observers - we are not in it to make a dollar. All
subscriptions (which run $24 / year) and ad revenues go to making the next
issue better. I have already developed the contents for the first 7 issues -
we want "TDS" to last at least as long as "Betelgeuse" was around (that would
be 96 issues!)

Clear skies,
Alan Goldstein
1607 Washington Blvd.