[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) ASH Cherry Springs Star Party

Another Post just to update on info.

The Astronomical Society of Harrisburg will host a Dark Sky Observing Party
at Cherry Springs State Park, from Friday May 5th to the morning of Sunday
May 7th.

The reason for the star party is to allow members to observe in the darkest
skies in PA and to mingle with fellow amateur astronomers.

This weekend is also the Potter County Maple Syrup Fest and on Saturday
Morning we plan on heading down to Coudersport fot the All You Can Eat
Pancake/Sausage/Maple Syrup Fest. The cost is $3.50 for a plate or $4.00 for
All You Can Eat.

For more information please contact:
mburkhar@ezonline.com

We should also have fliers at astro-conferences around the area, including
Northeast.

Please Come!
Ted