[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC6144 - Inst: Orion 6" dobsonian

Hi William,

I found NGC 6144 a while ago with my 4" refractor; your description
matched what I saw. Slewing the scope back & forth a couple of times(the
smudge moved accordingly) verified my sighting. Good job as this one is
certainly a toughie!

Best regards,
Bill