[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6804 - Inst: 8" f/6 Dobsonian

Thanks for posting all the observations!  The
weather has been terrible for observing, at least
in Missouri, for quite some time now.  Glad to
see someone is putting their clear skies to good
use!  I've been spending my nights in the garage
rebuilding my 13" and am now finishing an
equatorial platform.  This has been a lot of fun,
but building telescopes doesn't begin to compare
to using them!

Mark Birkmann