[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 604 - Inst: 40" f/5 dob

I guess I get out of my routine when I'm not
observing planetary nebulae.  Not only did I not
make a note of whether or not I used the
ultrablock filter, I also failed to make a note
on the presence or absence of color.  I'll check
when I get another chance to observe.

Mark