[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Bruce Smith takings hits for PA Light Pollution Bill!

At 04:40 PM 11/26/00 EST, you wrote:
>Please forgive me for posting this, but this could have a tremendous impact
>on PA Observers, and help every Amateur if passed. That may lead to more
>Shallow Sky Posts :) (Struggling to make this on topic :) )
>Let's show people this is meaningful!
>
>Write and show your support!
>
>Regards,
>Ted A. Nichols II
>Astronomical Society of Harrisburg

Ted,
Being from Scotland and interested in dark sky isues I went to the website
for the Pa state legislature but can find no email address to contact
representative B.Smith to offer encouragement.
Do you know of any?
Thanks
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longitude 4 26' 00".