[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Our "Astronomical Friend" Roger Tuthill, Dies

Hi Ted,

I saw Roger at the Jersey Starquest two years ago, he was like a local celebrity!  In any
case, his club, AAI, is a great club,  I see people from there every year at Starquest,
and Barry Malpas is a friend who has done talks at my local astro club.  Thanks for
spreading the new (however sad).  He will be very much missed in New Jersey.

Penny Fischer
40.297N  -74.359W
Monmouth Mobile Observer's Group
Monmouth County, New Jersey