[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Abell 21 (Medusa Nebula) - Inst: 13.1" Dobsonian

Thanks for this great set of Abell planetary nebula observations, Dave! And
thanks for sharing your views of these nebulae with me last Tuesday night. It
even inspired me to move the ATMs Club 17.5" at Westford over to a couple of
these PNe afterward, and I'll hopefully get my own observing logs of those
objects into the IAAC pretty soon.

By the way, the Medusa has been logged on one previous occasion here on
IAAC, by the redoubtable Yann Pothier in France:

    http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/netastrocatalog/msg01274.html

Clear skies, and keep these fine PN observations coming!
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: