[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 5139, Omega Centauri - Inst: 20x100mm binoculars

Omega Centauri is such a remarkable deep-sky object that I have come to evaulate an
observing site based upon whether or not this object can be seen from it.  Definitely get
the 13" on it on a clear, steady night--you'll be ready to move to Australia.