From: "Josch Hambsch" <hambsch@pandora.be>
To: <netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com>
Subject: Re: (IAAC) estimating magnitudes
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:12:59 +0100

Dear Mark,

I am using the USNO A2.0 on my harddisk together with GUIDE it works very
well. You get red, blue, green magnitudes of the USNO stars. I do CCD (with
ST8) and use Astroart software for the photometry of my pics (using USNO).
Also this works flawlessly.

Since harddisk space is no longer the problem it is very easy to take
advantage of this database. Maybe the only problem is to get the CD's.
They are no longer available from USNO directly.

Best regards, Josch