To: andreas.domenico@t-online.de
Cc: Lew Gramer (me) <dedalus@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: No more Shakhbazians?
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:15:44 -0500

Andreas, I was directing a friend to your excellent Web pages about "Observing
the Shakhbazian Compact Groups of Galaxies" today, when I discovered they were
no longer online. I hope you have not lost interest in the deep-sky, and given
up on displaying information about the Shakhbazian groups on your site! (This
would be especially bad, as yours is the ONLY site I could find on the Web for
the amateur observation of these fascinating groups.)

BTW, if you are not interested in hosting these pages on your site, but you
still have the HTML source, let me know: I have a site which I'd be happy to
use to host them. Thanks!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer

------- End of Forwarded Message