[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Re: [WebbSoc] No more Shakhbazians on the Web?

Thanks, Brian - I did find the Strasbourg reference and several other
professional references. But gleaning the 5(?) potentially observable
Shks from the formal list of 300+ would not be an easy task... Still,
maybe Andreas' site failed completely to mention some groups from the
full list that might prove to be worthy (and feasible) challenges for
serious observers? I'd love to hear if any other amateur has compiled
a (private) list of "feasible" (or "worth-trying") Shakhbazians, with
whatever instrument and conditions?

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: