Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:36:45 +0100
From: andreas.domenico@t-online.de (Andreas Domenico)
To: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Subject: Re: No more Shakhbazians?

Dear Lew,

Thank you very much for your interest in my Shakhbazian website and your
very kind offer to host them on your server. Though this is not
necessary, because the website is only temporarily down. I hope it will
soon be online again, though under a new URL. I'll gonna let you know
the new URL as soon as the site is uploaded again.

Clear skies,
Andreas Domenico

------- End of Forwarded Message