[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Interstellarum Returns!

I just received the January 2001 issue of Interstellarum which inaugurates
its return as the premier magazine for deep sky observers.

The magazine compares very favorably to the late lamented Deep-Sky Magazine
in format, tone, and appearance. Interstellarum is a German-language
publication. However, as limited as my command of German may be (I haven't
spoken it in 26 years), I was immediately beguiled by the magazine's
excellent articles and presentation, even without consulting Webster's New
World German Dictionary.

Interstellarum is priced at DM9 an issue and I believe will be published
quarterly. Even with overseas postage, and conversion of currencies, I
believe the magazine to be appropriately priced given its quality.

If interested, please take a look at its website:
http://www.interstellarum.com/ for additional information.
--
Cheers,

Art Russell

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://education.gsu.edu/spehar

"Reach low orbit and
--
Cheers,

Art Russell

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://education.gsu.edu/spehar

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei