[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Unkn own - Inst: aperture=3.5 700mm Focal Length, tr

Hi All

I feel real stupid, I had the wrong numbers earlier on the object I see.

Here are the new numbers, and these are 100% correct, I triple checked before I posted them :)

RA:  15h 14m 52.85s

DEC:  0.255

Time:  23 EST 05/12/01  ||  0300 UT 05/13/01

Constellation:  Serpens Caput

It is real close to M5 ( I did verify the object isn't M5 )

Here is the latest pic of the Home Planet Pic I made showing the location of the object. ( Circled area and Red dot represents the object)

http://www.strato.net/astrology/images/uknobj2.jpg

Someone take a peek at that and let me know what it is.  The only thing I am showing in that area is M5

Thanks!

Mark

Follow-Ups: References: