[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Re: [bigdob] The Antennae in Corvus (vs. other nearby galaxies)

I happen to have a 32 inch f4 homebuilt scope, but as a cardiologist I have always
seen the Antennae as a heart shape with the two lobes, not as a pair of lungs. I
suppose this is an example of seeing and interpreting our views through the prism of
our training.

Mario Motta