[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Condensation on the primary was Creating a detailed deep-sky log... (LONG)

At 12:04 AM 6/4/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Me too!!!! My scope, books, seat, and the kitchen sink too!! soaked!
>Kim Gowney.

I would be very interested to hear how people deal with the condensation
that forms on the primary mirror when the telescope is brought in after an
observing session ( those who, like me, lack an outside observatory
building). I get the impression that the larger drops leave a faint deposit
or discolouration on the mirror surface.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longitude 4 26' 00".