[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) This week on the "IAAC"...

I'll be darned, Hartmut, you are right: William's was the first and
only observing log we have so far received for M23! Thanks, William. :)

And thank you, Hartmut, for your continued interest and support.

Keep those logs coming in, everyone! And if you have not posted so far,
please don't be shy: we are not a group of "experts", after all. We're
merely amateur astronomers with a passion for deep-sky, just like you.

(I myself have a large "backlog" of observations - as I am sure many of
you do, too... Hopefully I can share some with IAAC this Full Moon! :>)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: