   Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:24:02 -0000
   From: Fred Kiesche <FKiesche3@yahoo.com>
Subject: Collinder Objects

Greetings:

Saw this on the "netastrocatalog" list. Can anybody suggest a source
for this person?

Thanks!

Fred Kiesche

--begin paste--

Hi,

I am looking for a list or catalogue of all the Collinder objects. If
anyone
knows a site on the net where I can find the complete Collinder list,
please
let me know.

Greetings,

Math Heijen