[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Re: [Planetary_Nebulae] Megastar or The Sky..and at the scope

Lew and All,

I just had to reply to this!

May I point our what is obvious to us old timers in deep sky astronomy, and
that is this…

The best things that ever to happen to our hobby is a short list…

1) The invention of the Dobsonian telescope.
2) Burnham’s Celestial Handbook
3) Uranometria 2000.0
4) The Telrad finder
5) MegaStar