------- Forwarded Messages

From: Dave Aucoin <deepskydave@hotmail.com>

Greetings,

Just thought you might like to look at my website that I just published this
weekend. I am trying to make it easier for people with medium sized scopes
to enjoy hunting down obscure planetaries.

I am dealing with the Abell planetaries first. Then I will deal with the
other obscure SEC PNe next. I looked at Eric Honeycutt's site and got some
good ideas. I liked his Abell table so much, I made my own with some
improvements (not a copy either).

It is at:

    http://www.geocities.com/Deepskydave/PNe.html

Hope you enjoy it.

Dave Aucoin

------- End of Forwarded Messages

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: