[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M33, Pinwheel Galaxy - Inst: XT-8 1200mm f:6 dob

This is exactly my impression of M33, having seen it in a 6" Dob w/o
the moon. This fall I will finally get a chance for it in my 8" SCT
(right now it is still behind the house, when it isn' behind the
clouds.

William

--
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: