[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6231, Tr 24, Cr 316 (Sco Lizard, Sco Table, Sco Jewel Box) - Inst: 7x50 handheld binoculars

Greetings:

Sue French wrote:

--begin paste--

The group was in the first Small Scope Sampler column I
wrote for Sky & Tel as a naked-eye object known as the
False Comet.  I and others were asked to write an article
for a possible new column, and that's the one that got me
the job!

--end paste--

And a good job you've got! The various observing columns
are what I turn to first in S&T and what has kept me going
in the magazine. I also enjoy the lunar column, it's gotten
me out on nights when the fuzzies are too faint to see.
Even when I use a larger scope, I'll still look at the
"Small Scope Sampler" items. Thanks for your efforts!

(Now we just need to get that Jay Freeman fella to write
more...)

Fred Kiesche