[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M31, Adromeda Galaxy - Inst: 3.5" Reflector 700mm bushnell.

Hello Mark

M31 is one of the most beautiful galaxies in our sky. On a good dark
night you will be able to see it with your naked eye.  On a Moonless
night use a pair of binoculars to view it. The wide field of the bino
well let you see the entire galaxy,  looking through your telescope
won't because it is to large.. As for M32 and M110, they are tiny almost
star like smudges of light above and below M31 ( just to the right and
left of M31).  In my 8 inch reflector I like viewing them one at a time
in the same eyepiece view as I look at M31.

Stars in your eyes,
Barry

http://community.webtv.net/Timetrav2/TIMETRAVELERS

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: