From: Celso Montalvo <cmh@ec-red.com>
To: <netastrocatalog-announce@atmob.org>
Subject: I am with you
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:12:28 -0500

Hi Lew and other friends,

Please, let me not talk about the stars now.

It is difficult to find the words to talk about what we have lived two days
ago. We were profoundly shocked listening and seeing the news about the
attack to the U. S. It seemd at first a show like the Orson Wells' "War of
the Worlds", with fantastic special effects to horrify all the world,
something unbelievable. It was really horrible to see people jumping from
the towers and later feeling the death inside onself whe looking the
buildings colapsing, knowing that hundreds or thousands of people could be
there being smashed by the debris.

I express my condolences to all the people in United States, specially those
who suffered the lost of their relatives. I know what is like to feel that
horror because whe had many years when each day we had bombs and deaths, and
the fear of being in the streets. Maybe you were not directly affected but
surely you are feeling the pain for your co-nationals.

I only want this horror to finish. We need to find the way to avoid this
kind of things happen again.

Receive my solidarity in this difficult moments.

Saludos.

Celso Montalvo
Lima - PERU
[UT - 5h]

------- End of Forwarded Message

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: