[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6231, Tr 24, Cr 316 (Sco Lizard, Sco Table, Sco Jewel Box) - Inst: 7x50 handheld binoculars

It is a good idea. I will send the suggestion. Maybe you could someday visit
Peru and specifically Lima. I would be happy to invite you to the dark site
at 3,200 m.a.s.l. where my friends and I usually go to observe the sky.

Saludos,
Celso

 > Celso,
 >
 > Hi.  Thanks for the kudos.  The column has a decidedly northern prejudice
 > for two reasons:
 > 1) I live at 43:N latitude.
 > 2) Some of the editors (I've had various editors) at S&T encourage it,
 > since most of the readership is in the north.
 >
 > The farthest south I've done any real observing at is 25: latitude.  That
 > would allow me to do some slightly more southerly sky tours, but if you'd
 > like more southern sky articles the best thing to do is express your desires
 > to the folks at the magazine skytel@skypub.com .  Also, get other folks you
 > know to do the same.
 >
 > I envy your view of some of the fantastic swaths of sky that remain beyond
 > my reach.
 >
 > Clear skies,  Sue

------- End of Forwarded Message

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: