[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) boners

William, don't feel bad about this! If I were contributing the volume of good
observations you have contributed to our effort in the past, I would be making
three such mistakes to every one of yours. Thank you again for the generosity
you show by sharing your observing impressions with our community. You may not
have been observing more years than anyone else in the deep-sky community, but
I would say your enthusiasm and the care you lavish on your observing logs are
at least comparable to that of any other observer *I* know of... Thanks! :)

Lew Gramer

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: