[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Laptops in the field (was Re: (IAAC) Re: Uranometria)

There are any number of programs that have this feature. The freeware
Cartes de Ciel, as well as the commercial Skycharts are 2 others that
I am familiar with. Also, for those of us who use Macs, there is a
small freeware program called "Red" which will do the same thing no
matter what program is running. It's available at:

http://members.aol.com/Ultima2K/

--
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: