[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 7000 (North America nebula, HV-37, LBN47, Sh2-117) - Inst: 4 1/4" newtonian

>It was an Astroscan :-)

I do love those weird little scopes! :) In fact, I'm doing a talk on mine for a
local astronomy club tomorrow night. It's off-topic for IAAC, but if anyone has
any suggestions of what to include in an "AstroScan talk", email me privately!

>But in 1980, I sure wasn't an expert observer.

Important information for future readers, Sue! I modified your log accordingly.

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: