[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Lovely M56 [CCD images]

>I put a similar message out onto the SBIG forum and got a suggestion
back that my stars looked grey, and that more contrast would help. I
took up the suggestion and tried it, on the M56 image, but the result
wasn't to my taste.>

Steve, first off I think your image is wonderful.  I am not a CCD guy
and know very little about the process. After working in the arts for
several years one thing I learned many years ago is; the more people you
ask opinions of, the more opinions you get.  Some people know what they
are talking about and others just plain talk.  Keep up the good work and
thanks for sharing.

Stars in your eyes,
Barry Martasian

http://community.webtv.net/Timetrav2/TIMETRAVELERS

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: