[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 7000 (North America nebula, HV-37, LBN47, Sh2-117)...

Lew,

> These are a REALLY lovely group of sketches, Sue!

Thank you.  Lacking any artistic talent, I make up for it by spending a
phenomenally long time on each sketch.

> Have you continued to pursue your obvious passion for sketching, Sue? If
so,
> are there any other treasure-troves of your work lying hidden round the
Web?

I have some other sketches.  Perhaps I could add another page sometime.  I
haven't been sketching recently.  I find that as I get older I need more and
more light to sketch by, which plays havoc my dark adaption.

Clear skies,  Sue

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: