[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 7000 (sketching)

Sue,
Have you tried the technique suggested to me by Mark Birkman, a prolific
astrosketcher. Wear a black eyepatch over your observing eye when you are
drawing using the other eye. That way you can retain dark adaption in the
observing eye.
Nick

>Lew,
>

>I have some other sketches.  Perhaps I could add another page sometime.  I
>haven't been sketching recently.  I find that as I get older I need more and
>more light to sketch by, which plays havoc my dark adaption.
>
>Clear skies,  Sue
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longitude 4 26' 00".

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: