[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 7000 (North America nebula, HV-37, LBN47, Sh2-117)...

> What's with "artistic talent" ? I mean, any "astro-sketcher" is only
COPYING
> what they see, like a photocopier or a scanner. Nothing artistic in there.

Some people can look at an object, have an eye for the form and flow, and
capture it without much difficulty.  I go through a very tedious,
mathematical type of process:  "This is 30º from that and 2.5x farther away
than this ...".  I can spend hours an one deep-sky sketch.

Clear skies,  Sue

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: