[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) RE: Art/Not art (was: NGC 7000 etc.)

Barry,

Well you will probably laugh when I tell you that my job is computer...
artist! :-) Really! Well, officially, we call that a "graphic designer", but
it's some form of art, isn't it?!

It's true that most people think they are Big Zeroes at art... Actually,
most think they're Big Zeroes at everything... But it's hard sometimes to
have self-confidence when the Society projects the image of perfectness...

I admit that art is all around... What's more beautiful than a flower, an
animal, the one you love, a galaxy, etc.?!

Pierre Paquette
Montreal (Quebec)

Que les etoiles -et rien d'artificiel- brillent au bout de votre route
May the Stars -and Nothing Artificial- Shine Upon the End of Your Road