[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) international Deep Sky Magazine (fwd)

I have some issues of Deep Sky. As soon as I got the first number in my
hands I thought it was the ideal magazine for me. I bought the few issues
I have years after it stoped publishing, as a back-issues offer. I would
subscribe to it if it restarted or if a similar one appeared. However I
would be lost if it is written in german or any other language different
than english or spanish. I am sure my friends would like it also.

Saludos.

Celso Montalvo
Lima - PERU
[UT - 5h]

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: