[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 7000 (North America nebula, HV-37, LBN47...

> To illustrate what I mean, I have to direct readers to the following
"deep"
> astrophotograph of NGC 1499, for comparison with Sue's sketch:
>     http://voltair.csun.edu/california.html

Gee, Lew.  You make my sketch sound wonderful.  I'd like to see all those
comparisons you made.  I've been trying to visit the above site since you
posted it, but always get:

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings."

Does the link work for you?

Clear skies,  Sue

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: