[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Re: international Deep Sky Magazine (fwd)

Well, the Webb Society has been publishing an international deep-sky
magazine since the 1960s.  It's now called "The Deep-Sky Observer".  Here's
a summary of the contents of the latest issue:

Editorial
Letters to the Editor
Observing at the Parador de las Canadas, Tenerife, by Martin Lewis
Southern Sky Report, by Jenni Kay
Who was that Masked Double Star?, by Richard Hearnshaw
Two Astronomical Mysteries in the Southern Skies, by Malcolm Thomson
Galaxy Rambling - Canes Venatici et environs, by Jan Sandstrom
The NGC 383 Galaxy Group, by Ronald Morales
The Planetary Nebulae of Cygnus: A Brief Survey with a Small Telescope, by
Lee Macdonald
Book Review: Unfolding our Universe, by Iain Nicholson

For information about the Society, please see our website at
http://www.webbsociety.freeserve.co.uk/

Best wishes -- John Isles
North American Secretary, The Webb Society