From: "Tim Walker" <Tim.S.Walker@btinternet.com>
To: "TIMOTHY S WALKER" <tim.s.walker@btinternet.com>
Subject: Fw: Super Nova in Hydrae
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:05:39 -0000

Dear Webb Society Topica List Members

I have just received the following information from Rob Carver who is having
problems posting this notice on the WebbSoc@topica.com. List Server.

I am not sure whether attachments can be placed on the server but will look
into it.

In the meantime, so as to not delay getting this info to you I am forwarding
Rob's message and attachment.

Regards

Tim (Webb Society Webmaster)