[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) LIST ADMINISTRATOR OUT OF TOWN (12-24 November)

Once again, the luminous flurries of a meteor shower (and the hope of torrential
downpours during same) will draw me away from my computer at a critical time...

I will be out of town observing (I hope!) Leonids from 12-24 November. I will
try to keep in touch via my "web-based" email account "mameteors@yahoo.com",
but can't guarantee I will have regular Internet access!

I leave you all in the capable hands of our List Elves and host administrators.
If you have any issues, contact them at one of FOLLOWING ADDRESSES:
    owner-meteorobs@atmob.org (Meteor List)
    owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org (Deepsky List)
    owner-nsaac@nsaac.org (NSAAC)

Clear skies to all for the Leonids!
Lew Gramer

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: